Tuesday, November 8, 2011

I just want to sleep

The weekend was crazy.

 I began the weekend with only 4.5 hours of sleep and I don't think I added too much to that number.


Friday was spent rushing around so that I could make it home in time to run to the courthouse to get another passport because it turns out that my passport wouldn't work to get my visa which I need to get before I can go to India....


Yah, and then I went home and did home work and got ready for the weekend. This weekend was our huge yg invite. I think it went well considering the stress level of all of those in charge.


Saturday morning we all met at church to start cooking the Lasagna. It went really well but it took forever and we ran out of cheese twice. So, we showed up at the FH an hour late but we still had plenty of time to get everything in order.
Cooking away...
  
aprons make the job so much more fun :)

The Lasagna ended up being really runny but everyone said it was good and they came back for seconds. :)

I spent the night at Emily's because my house was overrun by men. We had a lot of fun with our company and probably stayed up way too late.

Sunday we stormed the church with about 200 extra guests.
Food went well in the evening, thanks to the adults who came to help. I actually got to talk to people after supper, which was really nice considering the whole weekend was for fellowship. :)

There were so many people that I haven't seen in so long. It was wonderful. I got to see my cousins, TroyandEllie, all the oakville girls and a lot of my friends from back home that I don't see enough.

After Sunday night clean up I hurried home and packed up all my stuff and headed back to Champaign.

I love invite weekends.

In Christ 
~Michelle

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sounds busy but you must be efficient like your Mom. love the aprons too. need names on the girls' picture!
boys had a wonderful weekend.
Love, K.