Slowly but surely the semester is winding down.
I only have about a week and a half and all this school craziness will be over. Only about twelve pages left to research and type. Only one more speech. Only three more finals and I'll be done.
India is also slowly taking shape. This has definitely been a patience building experience. As of now, everything is on track ...so far. Its been quite crazy with doors opening and closing all over the place. But, God truly has purpose in it and it has been amazing to see how He has worked everything out.
I am extremely grateful for this opportunity and I am so excited to travel to India. I may (the Lord willing) even be able to visit my compassion sponsor child. This still is all dependent on when my group will be returning to Chennai. But, thankfully for once I have learned not to worry. God is in control of this too as He had been for every other aspect of this trip.
Other than all this excitement and school stress, life has just been fun. :)
Thanksgiving break was wonderful. I got a lot done, caught up on my sleep and ate way more than I probably should have.
My little niece is getting cuter by the day. :) Such a little dolly...sometimes. She makes the most hilarious faces and grunts all the time. hehe.
The other evening I spent some time with Brooke and a bunch of other girls for her birthday. It was a lot of fun. We baked and decorated Christmas cookies and played a lot of games. We were going to play football but sadly we were rained out.
And this is it for November.
Bring on the Christmas lights and music, some eggnog by a Christmas tree, and all the shopping, gatherings, and craziness that will come this December. :)
In Christ
~Michelle
No comments:
Post a Comment