What have I been up to?
Oh...not much accept having way too much fun with crime scene tape. hehe.
The Upper Room used crime scene tape to create a pretty cool Christmas card. We climbed out on our small roofs and leaned out windows to tape it up. It probably looked quite scary. Not an opportune moment for your landlord to walk by. Well, he did and he laughed. a lot. I think I have a pretty awesome landlord.
Anyway...The Upper Room Christmas Card Tries:
Smiling
Crazy
Final Product :)
So, what do you do with left over crime scene tape when you are a college student and you have reason to believe all members of a certain household will not be home?
Crime scene up their front porch :)
(too bad it was dark out...the picture doesn't do it justice)
And then...hide in the darkness and wait to see their reaction :)
As we were waiting we decided to add to it. So, Katie and I took up street corners to keep a look out and Laura added a chalk man to the scene. We had to keep it nice because obviously we weren't doing this anonymously and we really don't want any great retribution.
I have successfully pulled my first prank...ever.
fun times
In Christ
~Michelle
I have successfully pulled my first prank...ever.
fun times
In Christ
~Michelle

2 comments:
Hmmm..not sure where to start. Other than sorry for taking so long to get back that you didn't get to see our reaction. And what makes you think that there will be "no great retribution"?
oh no...better keep our doors locked
Post a Comment