Saturday, December 17, 2011

Not much

I made it through finals.
Social workers don't really have finals we just have 10-15 pages papers as our finals. This semester I wrote over 80 pages of research papers. I thought I was smart and I used the same topic for all 80 of those. But after writing five different papers on human trafficking, it got extremely depressing.  

I've been off school for almost a week now. I am completely loving it. Its so nice and relaxing to not think about anything...Ha.
So far, I've spent break shopping, trying to figure out what is still wrong with my eyes, Christmas caroling, cleaning, making lists, making plans, packing for India...but other than that I really have had a lot of down time.

India is coming up really fast. I can hardly believe it. Ten days to go!

My rabbit is no more. I've had it for ten years at least. I never named it. It bit me so I never really liked it.  I was not aware of it's demise until I saw the cage was empty. It was not of natural causes.
Needless to say, I shed no tear.

It was Jenny's birthday today so, she and Bob and Cecily came over. Cecily is so funny. Her facial expressions are priceless.

Tomorrow marks a week until Christmas. Six shopping days. Let the people go crazy.

In Christ
~Michelle

No comments: