Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Group work

I strongly dislike group work.

1. I'm the only one who ever seems to remember when things are due.
2. I'm the only one who ever seems to remember what we are supposed to do.
3. I then somehow become the one they blame for confusing them.
4. I'm the only one who ever initiates a group meeting.
5. I'm one of the 50% that actually shows up.

arg. So, I saw this on facebook and it totally made me laugh:
Yup. This is my life right now.  We social workers are supposed to be people persons ...but these group projects are definitely making me realize how much I enjoy working on my own. :)

In Christ
~Michelle

2 comments:

Jenny said...

this is why you should have gone into science- no group work! :D

Michelle said...

yah, just a bunch of socially awkward nerds ;)...hehe