The other week I got together with my 'school' friends for Christmas. We exchanged gifts and spent the rest of the evening and into the night just talking. We don't see each other much so we have a lot to catch up on.
All together :) I love these girls.
Since I will be gone for the big Wyss Christmas, I decided to give my gift early. I had Carli's name and she had asked for a fun day out with her friends. So, I took 7 girls out to each at Avanti's and then ice-skating. It was a lot of fun. I haven't been ice-skating since last winter.
Well, other then that not much has been going on, except for a few set backs with my India trip. I'm trying to remain calm and patient. Prayers are definitely appreciated.
I leave in 4 days!
In Christ
~Michelle
No comments:
Post a Comment