Christmas is here and once again it has arrived suddenly. With all the craziness around buying presents and getting ready for India it kind of snuck up on me.
But, it's here and I'm feeling all giddy :)
I love every thing about Christmas. Especially how the each time I hear the story something else seems to jump out at me. It never changes but its never the same. :)
~~~~~
In Christ alone! who took on flesh
Fulness of God in helpless babe!
This gift of love and righteousness
Scorned by the ones he came to save:
Till on that cross as Jesus died,
The wrath of God was satisfied -
For every sin on Him was laid;
Here in the death of Christ I live.
~~~~~
Fulness of God in helpless babe!
This gift of love and righteousness
Scorned by the ones he came to save:
Till on that cross as Jesus died,
The wrath of God was satisfied -
For every sin on Him was laid;
Here in the death of Christ I live.
~~~~~
For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. Isaiah 9:6
Merry Christmas! :)
In Christ
~Michelle
No comments:
Post a Comment