Thursday, October 8, 2015

Fall things

September turned into October far to quickly.    We've been busy with random things and lots of quiet evenings too. 

Early on in September, after we got back from Maine, Nathan and I went over to Clayton's house and helped him get a few things done before move in. 
I did some spray paint

Jake took out a window. 

Nathan worked on the floor. 

A couple Saturdays back, Jenny and my mom and I went to Ikea.  It was fun. I love the way the store is set up, it's just fun to walk around. 

our new Ikea table:)

Last Saturday, I finally did tomatoes with my mom. We still have plenty of spaghetti sauce and salsa, so we only did chili sauce. 

we made quite the mess. 

This Tuesday, we  went over to the farm to make cider. 

the men decided to change the light bulb :)

apples

the cider press 

washing apples

Cider!

We made 21.5 gallons of cider. :) 

Work has been difficult lately.  Thankfully this week has been a little bit of a break, but lately it's seemed like drama and crisis and crazy things just never ended.  It's all part of the fun of the job, but it does make things more exhausting and stressful. 

In Christ
~Michelle

No comments: