Friday, August 19, 2016

Anniversary


Well it's not like this post is super late or anything. Ha. 


Nathan and I celebrated our third anniversary this year. :) 


We were on Wyss vacation for the actual day, so we celebrated early.  We went out to eat at Biaggi's. Which is one of my favorite restaurants. And for the first time ever, that I can remember, I ordered dessert. :) It was so good and we were stuffed.

Lobster Fettuccini. Amazing!
(I pulled this pictures off the internet because I forgot to take pictures :( )

Bombolini
Ok. So, the menu said "Italian donut" so I was expecting a donut. Not this magnificent masterpiece.
This was the most phenomenal crispy, gooey, warm cinnamony, goodness. Drizzled in caramel sauce with real gelato. It was so good. 




While grocery shopping after work one day I made Nathan buy me some flowers. Hehe.  

Aren't they pretty?

This is probably where I should insert a sappy paragraph about how awesome marriage is or how awesome Nathan is or something of that nature.  Both are true, but I'll spare the sappiness. :) (ridiculous huh? I can wright more about dessert than marriage. hehe)


So yup. Three years. It seems pretty strange. I can't decide if it seems shorter or longer than that.
God has blessed us and provided for us in so many ways already.  I'm so thankful for where He has brought us.

I think the next three years will probably look way different than the first three, though :) 


In Christ
~Michelle

No comments: