Wednesday, February 28, 2018

the last days of February

After the busyness of early February, we've dialed it back a bit.
Gideon really has the best daddy.

yup.

milk shake :)

yes. because the bathroom floor is the best place to play.

"cheese!"

watching the train go by

my dear little boy thinks shoes go with footy pajamas

Last week was cold, rainy and icy. It was yucky.  However, my bulbs have decided that it is grand weather.
yeahhhh...

If only I had this excitement about dishes.

Grandma sent him a post card from Florida. :)

 And then Grandpa and Grandma (mom and dad) came home from Florida! Yay.  Gideon is very happy. I'm glad I can go hang out when I get stircrazy. 
These boys missed grandma.

 Saturday night, the family went to Monicals to celebrate Grandpa's 93rd birthday! 

Gideon was pleased with the pizza.

Grandpa, Roy, and Madelyn 

ah family :)

Sunday, we went to Tremont to let the guys  learn and prep for Jake's bachelor supper.  Greg and Mary showed the Matt, Bob, and Nathan the ropes. They grilled us our supper and then we just sat around and watched the kids descend into chaos. :)
These two.

Oh this weather! This week the weather has been so wonderful. Warm and sunny. I can handle February days like these. 
Gideon is loving it too.

chillin' on the porch.

We watched Jack again today.  Jack and Gideon are quite the pair. 
This may have ended badly... 

out for a walk. :) 
They both talked and sang the whole time. 
I'm not the only one feeling cooped up.

after nap time they cuddled and held hands...awwwww.

So, that was February. March promises to be much busier with a shower and a wedding and lots in between. 

In Christ
~Michelle

No comments: