Yet again... I am very behind. One might wonder why I blog at all. It's because I love being able to look back at the old posts. I love not only seeing the pictures but the stories.
So, we'll kick this post off with a story. You would think I would have learned by now. The kids were quiet and I was actually getting work done. I peeked in to the living room to find the beans (Gideon plays with them with his tractors) all over. ALL OVER.
This picture doesn't really do it justice.
Aurelia was sitting there happily stuffing her face with beans and Gideon was throwing them around the room. For days later any time I sat down on one of the chairs, beans would fall to the floor. They were in the bathroom and in the office.
I couldn't clean them up fast enough
I fished many out of Aurelia's mouth in the days to come. But, still, we found a few in her diaper.
Aurelia loves to eat dirt. She also gets in to everything. This has created a pretty hostile environment for my potted plants.
"what?"
She can also now reach our toilet paper....
:)
I don't even know
So stinkin cute
The end of May saw more sunny days on the porch and some chilly attempts at the pool.
My flowers are doing well. :)
Aurelia got to try out the guitar.
:)
This stinker.
Can you spot Gideon? He's in a box.
these kids...
"I'm ready to go!"
Gideon and I are continuing our tradition of tea-on-the-porch-until-daddy-comes-home. This is usually accompanied by book reading and play fighting over who gets the tea. :)
oh, how I love having a porch.
I'm working on catching up again. Hopefully, I'll get to June soon. You know, now that July is tomorrow.
In Christ
~Michelle
No comments:
Post a Comment