Big news for our family. We are moving.
We have felt led by God to move to Gateway Woods in Indiana to serve as
Alternate House Parents for the residential program. There is much that we will
miss- family, friends, our house, comforts we’ve gotten used to- but there is
much to look forward to. We are excited for this opportunity to serve together
as a family. We know that there will be hardships as we step into the lives of
these children, but we are so thankful that God gives peace and joy. We appreciate
your prayers, love, and support.
The Road goes ever on and on
The road ahead can sometimes look scary. God often takes us
through doors we never planned. We feel peaceful
that whatever way He takes us, He will provide for us and protect us. We know
He has a purpose and a plan and if He takes us there, he means it for our good.
So, I hope I can navigate the unknown, holding on to the peace that God has
given, and enjoy every bit of the adventure.
So. That's what we've really been up to the
past few months. Lot's of prayer and decision making. Lot's of house
projects. A trip to Indiana for an interview. Staging and listing the
house. We've been busy.
Someday, I hope to write up our full story.
And, hopefully, soon I'll fill in the past few weeks.
In Christ
~Michelle
Someday, I hope to write up our full story.
And, hopefully, soon I'll fill in the past few weeks.
In Christ
~Michelle
No comments:
Post a Comment