I was hoping to get this post out a week or so ago. But, between how ridiculously long it takes to get pictures off of my phone and on to the computer and recent events, here we are.
In early May I started working on my garden more.
ranunculus
Ever since we've moved here the fire pit in the back yard has bothered me. It was a jumbled heap and so full of dirt it was useless. So I had a bit of fun one day and cleaned it up.
the end result was just so much better
We had a few beautiful warm sunny days early on in may. The kids got to swim.
Aurelia was mad that she couldn't water the plants too
and then she got to.
She was trying very hard not to be too happy about it
"Now, this is a nice party!"
boo
desperately trying to help me water the flowers
bubble wrap!
reading!
exploring
another trip to the park
And then it got cold and chilly again. We had to take plants inside. It rained. bleh. Just give me sunshine and heat already!
Chelsea and Gideon doing some painting
Sigh. When they are quiet....
They were hiding behind the couch coloring on themselves.
I made German puff pancake for breakfast
The kids trashed Chelsea's bathroom...
crazy things.

I made them take a picture with me.
1. because it was mother's day
2. because a few of them were transitioning on soon
a warm enough day to play at the play ground
checking out the chickens at the barn
Then there was my birthday! it was a nice relaxed day without too much going on. We got ice cream and played at Rita's. (And for some reason, pictures from that day won't load from my phone on to my computer)
And, then, even more exciting, my parent's came to visit. They brought all sorts of gifts and goodies with them. :)
I felt very loved
playing at Rita's
a trip to the park of course
oh dad.
hehe
ice cream!
Grandpa.... what a kid
meeting baby crew
she was showing me the water :)
Aunt Rita spoiling the kids
short kid solutions
saying goodbyes
Our container garden produced three tiny strawberries.
One of our resident's graduated and shortly after moved out of Gateway. It's exciting to see them making progress and doing well. The kids were a bit sad and wondered where she was the next time we were on duty.
Orbees. They are the weirdest coolest things. Little beads that swell up in water. They are super bouncy and so much fun. According to Google they are safe and environmentally friendly. So, I let the kids play with them.
Dolly wanted to come in through the widow
on the trampoline
:)
hehehe
And I think that's where I'll leave off. More on may to come soon. Hopefully,
In Christ
~Michelle

No comments:
Post a Comment