Thursday, May 6, 2021

March

March started off with little miss Elodie reaching her 1 month mark! 


The kids got a box of Legos from the Braker aunts and uncles. 
They love them

Gideon and Aurelia can play with Legos for hours.  It's great. The only problem is the tiny little pieces that get spread all over the house. 


Gideon and Aurelia are often awake long before I am. And, on Saturdays when Nathan sleeps in too, it can get pretty interesting. They are often up and awake, dressing themselves and trashing their room long before I stumble out of bed. 
One morning they got hungry and made it out the the main house and grabbed themselves a snack. 
at least it was healthy :)

Warmish weather has brought everyone out of their houses. On sunny days it feels like the campus comes alive. 
friends over playing chalk

hello :)

playing drive through...

An even warmer day took us to the park for a picnic. 



The goats.  After last fall's ordeal with the cows getting out, we thought the fences had been fixed. Well, not the goat pen.   The goats found their way out nearly every day and happily grazed all over campus. 

In an effort to give the kids a little bit of my very stretched time, we did some painting together one day. 
it was an experience.

Painting suncatchers 

Elodie keeps growing :)

We spent an Evening at Loren and Rita's and played a game with Kacie and Kray. 

Cliff came over to play while Lori and Rita went shopping. 

When a two year old and a four year old dress themselves...

Troy drove out to visit us one day. It was so nice. We love visitors and haven't gotten many since we've been here. Thanks COVID. sigh.  He couldn't have come on a better day either. Things got a bit crazy in the house, Nathan was out with a couple residents, and I needed someone to watch our kids. Troy was a great babysitter.  :)

hehehe

playing on the playground


Bodi, Gideon, and Aurelia playing in the center

As soon as the weather got a bit warmer, our house was out fishing. For some reason, the girls love it.  I don't. ha. Anyway. We've spent quite a few evenings out fishing at the pond. 
Gideon and Aurelia have fun too

big grins! 

Gideon and Aurelia are forever climbing, jumping, or doing any other number of wild and crazy things. Lately they have been in to tree climbing. One part of me is terrified. The last thing I need is to be running at kid to the ER.  Another part of me is so proud of them. I loved climbing trees as a kid and I love watching their adventurous spirits. 
:)

Just like that suddenly, Elodie was two months old. She's been a pretty good baby. Sleeping decent at night and a few long stretches during the day.  




Bodi came to play again :)

We got our kids some cheap Walmart fishing poles and took them fishing at the pond.  They love having their own special pole. 
no fish were actually caught.

I spoil my kids. I introduced them to boba lemonade the other day.  It was the fun kind that pops in your mouth.  They loved it. :)

They had so much fun trying to suck them up into their mouths and then pop it. 


And that's how March ended. Nothing earthshaking or super exciting. We just lived our day to day lives. 

In Christ
~Michelle




No comments: