Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Picture Time!

Finally. Pictures from Florida. Between 4 cameras we took over 1000 pictures, so these are only the highlights.











Amazing sand castle we built.
They must not see many sand castles in FL, because people were taking pictures...





We learned dish washers can't handle liquid soap and that with mass amounts of bubbles a soap fight is too tempting to pass up.







We did some cooking...








One of the last nights we went to the Pier.


Joy, Larissa, Me, and Brooke.

We stayed at the Gerber's the two nights we were stranded in Florida.






When there is a lonesome Knight in shining armor......


:)








:)...I think they thought we were crazy




The last night we went to the Gottier's. He traveled to over 150 countries!
He showed us slides of Turkey, Tahiti, the China, Mongolia, and a few others.




Fun times in World Market


The long car ride home :)


The ditch...isn't it lovely.


I had an amazing trip with an amazing group of girls. I met a lot of people in Fort Meyer's Church and we had a ton of really good food. These pictures say it all. :)


In Christ
~Michelle

No comments: