Sunday, February 27, 2011

Enjoyable

So, I've had a pretty fun past few days.

On Thursday after class me, Rebecca, and Ellie drove down to U of I and went out to eat at Za's Italian Cafe, which is amazing. After we stuffed ourselves on pasta, we drove over to some of the U of I girls' apartment for a singing. We left early due to the huge snowstorm...that didn't happen. But, we had a ton of fun. :) Yay.

Friday was a big day. I blame it all on myself. I decided to have the yg over (I forgot my parents were going to be gone). So after I got home from school I got to clean the entire house and make some sort of food for these people to eat.

We had ice cream so my mind was made up: we would have banana splits. But, I forgot we didn't have bananas and I couldn't find plastic bowls (which I found after I bought more). We went to the nursing home and the yg turnout wasn't great so I invited some of the families too. I made a last minute run to IGA and got bananas and made it home before they all stormed the gates. Topped with cool-whip, m&ms, chocolate chips, chocolate syrup, caramel sauce, strawberries, sprinkles, peanuts, and a side of puppy chow I think they were a hit. :)
yum :)
Some of the crazy boys who invaded our house :)
Saturday Matt left for Indiana so I was left all alone. :( alas poor me. Jenny and Bob invited me over. We played yahtzee and I realized how much I don't like that game. I introduced them to the game of greed. Bob won.
Last night Joy came over and spent the night. We have the same class schedule so we rode together to school.
And the sun is still out! The days are getting longer. :) hehe Spring is coming.
In Christ
~Michelle

No comments: