Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Life goes on...

Monday, I got a full taste of what it would have been like to have three younger brothers. My 3 little Wyss cousins from down the road spent the night at our house. They are at the farm a lot, but it's different when they are sleeping under the same roof . They are probably scared of me now, I treated them a lot like I would if they actually were my brothers. hehe :).... oh, well. It was fun that the house wasn't as quiet as usual and, for once, not to be the last one to bed!

My parents left for Florida today. sigh...now its extremely quiet. Matt just isn't a rowdy kind of guy.

So... with my parents gone that means I get to be in charge of food. Yay. :P I am not a fan. Oh, and smart me volunteered to have the yg over this Friday night. So, now I have to plan a snack for that. The rest of this week should be interesting trying to balance work, school, suppers for matt, and a trip to U of I.

Blah....and it wasn't encouraging at all when I got asked if I was matt's wife in a visitation line tonight. Arg.

And by the way, Gulliver's Travels is the most boring book ever.

In Christ
~Michelle

7 comments:

Jake said...

Matt's wife? its a good thing i wasnt there. Hysterical laughter is generally frowned on at visitations.

Jenny said...

hahahahaha... we got there after you and and heard a lot of 'oh, we met your brother and sister earlier.' :)

I should be nice and make you supper some night.

Make Matt cook some Shaker meals. He's perfectly capable.

Michelle said...

Yes, it is a good thing you weren't there jake. :)


Well, jenny Monday night is available...

Anonymous said...

WE ARE NOT LITTLE WYSS', michelle

Jenny said...

True statement, at least two of them have got you beat in mass... hehe.

Michelle said...

:) haha. you will be my "little cousins" when you are all over 6ft.
mass has nothing to do with it. And you never know in a few years I may be 300 lbs ...:)

Anonymous said...

haha.michelle i'm 5.8