Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Got Milk?

This Sunday we are hosting the Wyss's for Easter, so my mom spent most of the day pre-cleaning the house and mopping all of the floors.

Tonight I decided to have chocolate cake and milk for a little 10 o'clock snack with my dad. The was no warning, no ominous music or sudden darkening of the room, no little voice, nada. Just a jug of milk sitting inconspicuously on the table. I really don't remember what exactly happened, my mind must have tried to block the event from my memory. It could have slipped from my hand or sprouted legs and jumped. Who knows? Well, I remember vainly grasping for it as it flew through the air. And then it hit. Milk was everywhere, all over the cabinets, the table, the refrigerator, and the floor. I laughed. My dad laughed. My mom just kind of pretended she didn't see it.


sigh. :(

So, guess what I was doing at 10 o'clock tonight. I had to scrub the kitchen floor. Very reminiscent of the great milkshake fiasco.

In Christ
~Michelle

1 comment:

Jenny said...

hahahhaahahhahahhahahahahhahahahhaahahahahaha. I mean. That's too bad. :D