So, I started looking into nannying. And I found the coolest position ever! Two kids, they speak three languages, pay well, three days a week and offered to keep me over night when I work! Awesome, right? Well, I emailed them and told them I was interested. Only a few hours later I got an email back. The email sounded good, real good. Almost too good to be true. Then I saw the email address, it was a completely different name than the husband or the wife. hm...
This is part of the email: "I believe you are fit this position in as much you will prove yourself to be a reliable and good person. We will be offering you $400 weekly and if you accept this position, I will instruct my finance manager to forward to you a check for your first week upfront payment by express mail so that i can be rest assured of your availability for the job. If you're accepting this job position, Kindly email me the following details so that the payment can be issued: Full name, Contact Address: (No P.O. Box) , Apt #, City, Zip Code, Home & Cell number."
Anyway...At the advice of my parents I email them and ask for references from their jobs before I gave them any of my info. They wanted me to start work the on the 12th so I replied on Wed. night. I still haven't received a reply. I am now convinced that who ever that was, he is a creepy stalker or something. :P
After all that, I'm still unemployed.
In Christ~Michelle
No comments:
Post a Comment