catch up:
Lena was here last weekend so, Steve's came over for a visit. There was a miscommunication and after an hour of waiting we realized we had the wrong day. We ate our pizza alone and then they did come over for dessert and a rousing game of Bang.
Sunday was the Sunday School Picnic. It was hot as usual. I'm not really a big fan but it's always fun to watch the water fights.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Anyway.... At the beginning of the summer I decided that I was going to visit all of my married friends. I finally started that this week. On Tuesday, I went out to Bluffton to visit Breana and Vince. And to make the trip even more worthwhile I stopped in Leo first.
Kacie and I took naps in the hammock, Alyssa showed me her apartment, we made coffee ice-cream milkshakes, watched the sunset, and went antiquing.
The pool was empty-they are painting it blue.
me and alyssa
beautiful sunset on their dock
I love old hats.
In Bluffton, Breana took me swimming in a farm pond and then we picked sweetcorn for supper. She's turned into such a cute farm wife and she's loving it. There house is gorgeous and old. :) I finally got to know Vince a little, I hadn't met him before their reception this winter.
Breana and I stayed up decently late (for Indiana time) chatting and looking through pictures.
In Christ
~Michelle
No comments:
Post a Comment