Sunday, July 29, 2012

Camping

Kristin had never been camping so, Kendra and I took it upon ourselves to take her camping for her first time.


We went to Moraine View State Park. It's only about an hour away from here. We got there Thursday evening and set up camp. We made pizza and cookies over the fire for supper and sat on the dock and watched a storm roll in. It was beautiful with the sunset and a double rainbow. 


our fire

kendra and kristin at our camp

me and kendra burned our pudgy-pie pizza :(

beautiful night on the dock

the gorgeous sunset

breakfast Friday morning

:) everything tastes better over the campfire

Friday morning after breakfast we packed up and headed to the beach. It was once again a beautiful day and we all got burnt. 

Its been a while since I've been camping but I still love it. :)

In Christ 
~Michelle



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

enjoyed my catch up and the last 3 posts:) thanks. Love you, aunt k.