So far, I've started out the new year by relaxing and sleeping in.
Last weekend was pretty busy but it was a lot of fun.
Friday, I went back down to U of I and did some spring cleaning at the apartment.
Saturday, the Wyss cousins went on a ski trip. A few others joined us so that we could get the group rate.
some of the group
Haley and Emily joined us at Katie's Sunday afternoon. We pretty much just sat around and talked the whole night. Like the old people we are, we went to bed early. No more staying up until 3am.
the girls :)
(minus Katy K who was in Ireland)
This week has been really nice. But, I'm starting to get a little stir crazy. I'm not really ready to go back to school but, it will be nice to have some kind of a schedule.
In Christ
~Michelle
No comments:
Post a Comment