Tuesday, January 1, 2013

What a year.

Once again, this year has been incredible. The more I look back, the more amazed I am at everything that has happened over the past year.

I began my year in India. 
It was an experience I will never forget.

meeting Revathy

I finished my first year at U of I.

I took a quick girls trip out to San Diego. 

I was in Wendi's wedding.

I started my senior year.

Matt and Lena got married.

I spent my Thanksgiving in Haiti.



I am so blessed.

I don't know where God is going to take me next year. I plan on graduating in May and then I don't know what's next. But, I have learned that God will provide.  
So, the next year doesn't look scary at all. It looks so incredibly exciting.


For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you. And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart. Jer. 29:11-13


Bring on 2013. Here goes stepping off into the unknown. :)

In Christ
~Michelle

1 comment:

Brittany F. said...

I appreciate your enthusiastic attitude regarding the unknown and stepping forward in faith -- viewing life through a more adventurous lens instead of being intimidated by change! :)