Friday, December 28, 2012

Five Days of Christmas

Christmas eve Grandpa & Grandma and Pearl came over for oyster stew. 
The Klopfensteins showed up after supper. It was so much fun. 

Christmas day we went to church. We didn't have any plans so we pretty much just laid around the house. Matt and Lena came over for supper and then I went over to hang out at the Leman's. 
Kendra had to work, so Kacie, Alyssa and I drove to the ER to visit her. 

By the time I got home all of the cousins had arrived and our kitchen and dining room tables were being used for games. 
Rook

Aggravation 

Wednesday morning, bright and early Wyss Christmas began.
breakfast

singing before presents 

Ned and his violin 

Rook 

Cecily getting a ride :)

the 4 hour game of poker

cousins 
Thursday, I went out for brunch with Kendra, Larissa, and Breana. Breana was in town for her family Christmas so we were able to get together. We walked around the square and went in to a few shops afterwords. 
Love these girls.

I got home a little after noon. Scott had just gotten up, Kacie joined him a few minutes later. Ned rolled out of bed a little after 1:00. :)
Kacie and I went over to Kendra's to hang out for a while. 

We kicked everyone out at 5:00. Bob, Jenny & Cecily and Matt & Lena  came over for our small family Christmas. 
a ridiculous amount of presents :) 

Cecily :)

she was a bit scared of Matt's snow-hunting outfit 

we give the strangest gifts :) ...hehe



They all left pretty early, so I went back over to Kendra's. I got home pretty late. 

There is nothing like coming home at 1:00 in the morning to a kitchen full of guys who have just spent the past week gorging themselves on on good food. Let's just say I could smell it the second I opened the door.  
But, it was great fun watching them play Rook for a while.  

It's quiet again now. Everyone has left for home.

In Christ
~Michelle

No comments: