Monday, December 17, 2012

news,engagements, Christmas pic

News: I have an internship! 
Last Thursday the lady from the Hope Center emailed me.  So, I'll be able to graduate in May! I'm really excited. They are faith based, and have a really awesome atmosphere. What I will be doing is really flexible so hopefully I'll learn a lot.
God provides. 

Engagements: Yes, that's right. There are two engagements.
Emily H, who has been my best friend since kindergarten, got engaged last weekend. Derek went to high school with us so, I think he's still a pretty nice guy. ;) Em and I have been through a lot together. There are some hilarious memories of us girls. sigh. I wouldn't even know where to begin so, I'll leave it at that. 

Laura, my roommate, just got engaged this weekend to Joel. :) She called me on the way to church today. I don't think I really reacted at all.
Crazy. I have become nearly immune to friends getting married.

Congratulations to all of them!

Christmas Picture: The Upper Room presents-
Me, Sarah, Laura, Katie

We had great fun taking this picture. I now know what I'll look like 40 years from now, and it's kinda creepy. :)

In Christ
~Michelle

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Psshh- you have good Romersberger genes, you won't go grey...