"I am quietly going insane in the confines of my room" -my roommate
I think I am too.
The symptoms are as follows:
inability to sit still
inability to concentrate
finding the dumbest things hilarious
absolute lack of motivation
distracted by the slightest thing
sudden desire to learn how to moon walk :)
sudden spurts of hyperactivity
inability to learn anything
This is why I work hard all semester long. So when I take finals, I can flunk them and still get a good grade.
Seriously. It's time for Christmas break.
In Christ
~Michelle
I think I am too.
The symptoms are as follows:
inability to sit still
inability to concentrate
finding the dumbest things hilarious
absolute lack of motivation
distracted by the slightest thing
sudden desire to learn how to moon walk :)
sudden spurts of hyperactivity
inability to learn anything
This is why I work hard all semester long. So when I take finals, I can flunk them and still get a good grade.
Seriously. It's time for Christmas break.
In Christ
~Michelle
No comments:
Post a Comment