Yesterday, March 3rd, I celebrated my eighth year as a Christian.
It has been an incredible 8 years.
I am so thankful for all that has happened. The good and the bad. The easy times and the hard times. God was molding me and shaping me. Using me for his glory.
These days, I have been in awe of the beauty of God's plans. I don't know what my life will look like after graduation. But, If I have learned anything in the past eight years it is that He knows. In His time, if we wait, He will bring us the best.
In Christ
~Michelle
p.s. this also happens to be post #200! :)
It has been an incredible 8 years.
I am so thankful for all that has happened. The good and the bad. The easy times and the hard times. God was molding me and shaping me. Using me for his glory.
These days, I have been in awe of the beauty of God's plans. I don't know what my life will look like after graduation. But, If I have learned anything in the past eight years it is that He knows. In His time, if we wait, He will bring us the best.
"And he hath put a new song in my mouth, even praise unto our God: many shall see it, and fear, and shall trust in the Lord." Psalm 40:3
"...Fear not: for I have redeemed thee, I have called thee by thy name; thou art mine.
When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.
For I am the Lord thy God, the Holy One of Israel, thy Saviour..." Isaiah 43:1-3
He has never left me. He has never forsaken me. He will continue to hold me through the next eight years.
Praise God!
Praise God!
In Christ
~Michelle
p.s. this also happens to be post #200! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment