the sky....hehehehe :)
Anyway...
This week I RSVPed to my graduation. eek. I'm graduating in less than two months. It is crazy how time flies.
My parents came down to visit on Wednesday night. They took me and my roomies out to the Courier Cafe for supper before church. I love that place. Its in an old newspaper building and serves wonderful burgers. :)
I'm leaving for Mexico tomorrow! I'm really looking forward to it. One whole week of wonderful people and beautifully warm weather. :)
Other then that, life is pretty uneventful.
In Christ
~Michelle
Anyway...
This week I RSVPed to my graduation. eek. I'm graduating in less than two months. It is crazy how time flies.
My parents came down to visit on Wednesday night. They took me and my roomies out to the Courier Cafe for supper before church. I love that place. Its in an old newspaper building and serves wonderful burgers. :)
I'm leaving for Mexico tomorrow! I'm really looking forward to it. One whole week of wonderful people and beautifully warm weather. :)
Other then that, life is pretty uneventful.
In Christ
~Michelle
1 comment:
You are on the go! Have a safe and blessed trip and give our greetings.
Ned thinks you should stay at U of I for your masters! So you can be with him if he comes:)
love, a.k.
Post a Comment