This week was a fun week. Again. :)
My internship is rather slow to start with and it is slowing down even more. So, I don't have much homework to do.
Sunday night I had a bunch of the young group girls over late at night for star gazing. It was supposed to be a beautiful meteor shower that night, but sadly there where too many clouds and we couldn't see anything. But, we had a wonderful time staring at the sky chatting away. :)
Monday, I went for my first wedding dress consultation. I think it went well, but over the next few weeks I'll be looking for fabric and lace.
The other night, I introduced Nathan to Jane Austen. I think he liked it. :) yay. hehe.
Thursday, Jenny and Cecily came for a visit. We ate a Za's, walked the quad, and baked a pan of bars.
Yesterday, Kendra came down to run the 10k at the Illinois marathon. So, I hosted a game night here at the Upper Room. It was a lot of fun. I'm glad Kendra finally got to see my apartment, since I've been here two years now. :)
In Christ
~Michelle
My internship is rather slow to start with and it is slowing down even more. So, I don't have much homework to do.
Sunday night I had a bunch of the young group girls over late at night for star gazing. It was supposed to be a beautiful meteor shower that night, but sadly there where too many clouds and we couldn't see anything. But, we had a wonderful time staring at the sky chatting away. :)
us star-gazers
cuddled up with blankets to keep warm
oh look! you can kind of see the moon. :)
Monday, I went for my first wedding dress consultation. I think it went well, but over the next few weeks I'll be looking for fabric and lace.
The other night, I introduced Nathan to Jane Austen. I think he liked it. :) yay. hehe.
Thursday, Jenny and Cecily came for a visit. We ate a Za's, walked the quad, and baked a pan of bars.
playing on the window seat.
And, sporting an Illini t-shirt. :)
on the quad.
these trees are beyond beautiful :)
Cecily enjoying Baby Eisenstein :) hehe
Yesterday, Kendra came down to run the 10k at the Illinois marathon. So, I hosted a game night here at the Upper Room. It was a lot of fun. I'm glad Kendra finally got to see my apartment, since I've been here two years now. :)
In Christ
~Michelle
1 comment:
Great pics, good memories. Scott is not home yet. Hope to hear a bit about the weekend.
love, ak
Post a Comment