Last Saturday, Nathan and I went to his friend's wedding in Springfield. It was a nice wedding, but a long drive so we left before the reception.
We spent the day, Sunday, in Princeville. Jim and Marlene had us over for supper after church.
The rest of this week, I've been going through the piles of stuff in my room. I've managed to get rid of a lot of stuff already but, there is so much more.
I've also spent some time recuperating by the pool. It's so relaxing.
I've done small bits of wedding planning and started a few projects.
This evening, was our fifth shower in Champaign. It was so great to have a formal way to thank the church for all of their support. It was amazing how welcoming they were and are to us students.
Wedding plans are going well. Bridesmaids dresses are getting done and arriving at my house. I love my dress. It's so pretty, and lacy, and I love it. Have I mentioned that I love it? :)
Monday, I went to look at another apartment. I fell in love.
Tuesday, Nathan and I ran the paperwork back over to the apartment.
And today, (drum roll please) the landlord let us know we got it! We have a place to live! :) woot! Let's just say I screamed and giggled a lot.
Things do come together. :) All in God's timing.
In Christ
~Michelle
We spent the day, Sunday, in Princeville. Jim and Marlene had us over for supper after church.
The rest of this week, I've been going through the piles of stuff in my room. I've managed to get rid of a lot of stuff already but, there is so much more.
I've also spent some time recuperating by the pool. It's so relaxing.
I've done small bits of wedding planning and started a few projects.
This evening, was our fifth shower in Champaign. It was so great to have a formal way to thank the church for all of their support. It was amazing how welcoming they were and are to us students.
Wedding plans are going well. Bridesmaids dresses are getting done and arriving at my house. I love my dress. It's so pretty, and lacy, and I love it. Have I mentioned that I love it? :)
Monday, I went to look at another apartment. I fell in love.
Tuesday, Nathan and I ran the paperwork back over to the apartment.
And today, (drum roll please) the landlord let us know we got it! We have a place to live! :) woot! Let's just say I screamed and giggled a lot.
Things do come together. :) All in God's timing.
In Christ
~Michelle
1 comment:
Where is your apt.? Excited to see your dress. Glad you love it. I am sure it will be a beautiful and blessed day to remember as a new beginning and milestone. Thankful for Champaign and their welcoming hearts.
ak
Post a Comment