I have no idea which weekend this was, but it was a few weekends ago, somewhere in the mess of all of our plans.
Nathan and I took a full farm tour.
We climbed the grain leg :)
Hehe. I like sunsets, if you can't tell. :)
And, a picture just can't seem to completely capture them.
Nathan and I have been reading through Isaiah together. And, I find that Isaiah 40 is an absolutely beautiful chapter. :) You can't capture the beauty of nature with a camera and you can't capture God.
Nathan and I took a full farm tour.
We climbed the grain leg :)
it's a long way down
view of the round bales
we watched the sun set :)
It was incredible :)
So, the next night we thought we'd try being in the wheat field :)
And, I've discovered that there is a wannabe photographer inside me.
wow :)
And, a picture just can't seem to completely capture them.
Nathan and I have been reading through Isaiah together. And, I find that Isaiah 40 is an absolutely beautiful chapter. :) You can't capture the beauty of nature with a camera and you can't capture God.
12 Who hath measured the
waters in the hollow of his hand, and meted out heaven with the span, and
comprehended the dust of the earth in a measure, and weighed the mountains in
scales, and the hills in a balance?
18 To whom then will ye
liken God? or what likeness will ye compare unto him?
21 Have ye not known?
have ye not heard? hath it not been told you from the beginning? have ye not
understood from the foundations of the earth?
25 To whom then will ye
liken me, or shall I be equal? saith the Holy One.
26 Lift up your eyes on
high, and behold who hath created these things, that bringeth out their host by
number: he calleth them all by names by the greatness of his might, for that he
is strong in power; not one faileth.
28 Hast thou not known?
hast thou not heard, that the everlasting God, the Lord, the Creator of the
ends of the earth, fainteth not, neither is weary? there is no searching of his
understanding.
29 He giveth power to
the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength.
30 Even the youths shall
faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall:
31 But they that wait
upon the Lord shall
renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run,
and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
~Isaiah 40:12,18,21,25-26,28-31
In Christ
~Michelle
2 comments:
:) ak7891 ffersecr
I love Isaiah 40! It was actually one of the chapters we had read at our wedding.
Post a Comment