This is/has been the last week of my single life. Crazy!
And, it has been crazy.
We got our apartment Sunday afternoon. :)
Monday, Kandace, Carli, Cliff, my mom and I cleaned the apartment. Monday, afternoon I started moving in. That evening Troy, Trent, and Clayton came over and helped us move the big stuff.
Kendra came that night and helped wash and put away all of our kitchen stuff.
Tuesday and Wednesday was more of the same. Cleaning, packing, packing for the honeymoon, shopping, wedding planning, and moving.
Today, I rode with Nathan down to Champaign in his work truck and drove his car home. Jenny came over after lunch and we went through my room and moved my entire closet over to the apartment. Cecily joined in on the packing too.
Jenny helped me finish making my veil and did other wedding-y type stuff while I mowed the yard.
And...for a bit of humor... I locked my keys in my car. I have a spare set of keys, thank goodness, which are at my apartment. But, my apartment keys are on the key chain that is locked in my car. sigh. :) So, I'm waiting on Nathan to get back from Champaign with his keys.
Three more days. yikes. :)
You probably won't be hearing from me until after the wedding.
In Christ
~Michelle
And, it has been crazy.
We got our apartment Sunday afternoon. :)
Monday, Kandace, Carli, Cliff, my mom and I cleaned the apartment. Monday, afternoon I started moving in. That evening Troy, Trent, and Clayton came over and helped us move the big stuff.
Kendra came that night and helped wash and put away all of our kitchen stuff.
Tuesday and Wednesday was more of the same. Cleaning, packing, packing for the honeymoon, shopping, wedding planning, and moving.
Today, I rode with Nathan down to Champaign in his work truck and drove his car home. Jenny came over after lunch and we went through my room and moved my entire closet over to the apartment. Cecily joined in on the packing too.
looking hilarious in heels and a VS bag...tehe she's such a girl :)
Jenny helped me finish making my veil and did other wedding-y type stuff while I mowed the yard.
And...for a bit of humor... I locked my keys in my car. I have a spare set of keys, thank goodness, which are at my apartment. But, my apartment keys are on the key chain that is locked in my car. sigh. :) So, I'm waiting on Nathan to get back from Champaign with his keys.
Three more days. yikes. :)
You probably won't be hearing from me until after the wedding.
In Christ
~Michelle
No comments:
Post a Comment