Friday, August 30, 2013

busyness

Things are starting to come together :) 

Our apartment is still a disaster, but less of one.  I'm finding plenty to do  in my free time. 
 The other day I went over to the farm and helped Lena make salsa and sauce. 





Nathan and I finally took a load of stuff to the farm to store and another load of duplicate gifts to add to the 'return' pile.  It's so nice to have all of it out of here. 

I took another load of our stuff to Goodwill and stopped in to look around. I ended up finding a dresser that will work perfectly for extra kitchen storage. Yesterday I borrowed the farm truck and picked it up. I primed it yesterday, so hopefully it's ready for the first coat. 

I've gotten a few invitations to go swimming, which I don't turn down. :) It's been nice to get a chance to get away from the apartment for a while. 

I found a site online where you can print free botanical prints.  And, thus began another decorating project :)

I printed them on resume paper...they look great :) 
but they do still need frames

And, we got a piano! :)
 Last night we headed over to Princeville, ate supper with Nathan's parents, and loaded up a free piano from his aunt. :) Jake, Troy, and Trent helped us unload it when we got back. 

It's in pretty good condition for how old it is
...I need to do something with that bench though.

Otherwise, I've been applying for jobs, writing thank-you's, doing laundry, cleaning, cooking, reading...etc. :)
And, I might possibly have an interview. :) 


In Christ
~Michelle

No comments: