Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Settling In

Since we've been back, we've been pretty busy.
Nathan is back to work and settling in to that schedule. I spend my days here at the apartment unpacking, sorting, organizing, doing laundry, writing thank you's, cleaning, moving boxes...etc. 

 It's starting to feel like home, but it's still a disaster.  There are piles of random things that can't go anywhere until we get something else to put it in/on.  There are also piles of things I'm not sure what to do with, a pile of returns and duplicate gifts, and a few piles of things that will eventually just get shoved in a junk drawer when I give up on the idea that it might get organized.  :)

We spent the last two weekends back in Champaign.  There were baptisms two weekend ago and Ryan and Sarah's wedding this past weekend. 
Nathan was in the wedding so, we got to go for Saturday's pictures, rehearsal, and rehearsal dinner. They booked us a room at the I-Hotel, so we got to stay at yet another very fancy place. 

I got to watch them take pictures :)
very pretty

and yes, they played on the playground :) 


haha :)

decorating the car on Sunday

simple and sweet

So, Ryan and Sarah are married. :) 

Fun times.

In Christ
~Michelle


No comments: