Sunday, March 23, 2014

Our Exciting Announcement

*tehe*
So, We bought a car. ;)

The car I have been driving isn't mine. It actually was my parents and they have just been letting me drive it for the past 6 years.  Since I'm all married and moved out, we thought it was about time to get a car of our own.

Farewell to the purple Lumina, and hello Impala. :)


Kary was our lovely and wonderful sales woman. When she showed us this, I may have been nearly drooling over it in the lot. And, then when the salesman showed us the price, I could barely keep from jumping up and down right there (I may have done so at home).

God provided for us. It was on the low end of our price range, and we were able to pay in cash. Plus it's super cool and shiny.
Ooo. And it was an old police vehicle so it has a cool red button that allows you to leave the car running without keys in the ignition. :)

In Christ
~Michelle