Monday, May 19, 2014

happenings and such

On May 5th, I became an aunt for the second time. :) I have a new niece, Emmy, and she is adorable. 

Mother's day weekend was quite a fun and busy weekend. Kacie spent the night Friday night. Saturday, I went to Matthew and Rebecca's shower, met with Lena and Kacie at the Blend, and then went rock climbing with Matt, Lena, Kacie and Nathan. 


Saturday evening we had Mother's day/ birthday parties at Ron and Kary's.  After most everyone had left, Kacie, Alyssa, Kendra, Kandace, Carli, and I borrowed Ron and Kary's hot tub for a while. Poor Nathan, Matt, and Aaron nearly fell asleep waiting for us.  :)

Sunday we headed out to Princeville for their Mother's day gathering. 

Last Saturday was great fun. Lena and I met and went garage-saling.  We found all sorts of treasures, good books, and Krispy Kremes. :) 
In the afternoon Matt and Lena and Nathan and I went mushroom hunting. We weren't very lucky. Mat was the only one to find one mushroom. 
searching hard

It was a beautiful day to be out in the woods.

what we do when we aren't finding mushrooms :)

and here it is- the one mushroom :)

And, lets not forget my birthday ;)
Nathan did well.  He made breakfast, supper, bought me flowers, and got me cute shirts from target. :)

flowers :)

It has been a wonderful past few weeks. :)

In Christ
~Michelle

No comments: