We've been keeping very busy.
Last Friday night, Nathan and I went to my cousin's play. They did great! :) Who knew I had such good actors for relatives.
Saturday evening we sang in the church choir at the Midwest Gospel Sing. I think we did ok. The other groups did amazing, it was a beautiful night to sing praises to God.
Sunday, we went to Troy and Amanda's wedding and reception and then to hymn sign that night.
The weekend was quite busy. :)
With any free time we've had, Nathan and I have been taking part in our new favorite pastime- rock climbing. I truly have fallen in love with it. One of the nights we went last week, we went with Matt and Lena and Clayton.
Last Friday night, Nathan and I went to my cousin's play. They did great! :) Who knew I had such good actors for relatives.
Saturday evening we sang in the church choir at the Midwest Gospel Sing. I think we did ok. The other groups did amazing, it was a beautiful night to sing praises to God.
Sunday, we went to Troy and Amanda's wedding and reception and then to hymn sign that night.
The weekend was quite busy. :)
With any free time we've had, Nathan and I have been taking part in our new favorite pastime- rock climbing. I truly have fallen in love with it. One of the nights we went last week, we went with Matt and Lena and Clayton.
Clayton made it to the top
Clayton belaying Matt.
Nathan and Matt climbing
ready to go
Nathan belaying
Lena climbing...a long way to go still :)
In Christ
~Michelle
No comments:
Post a Comment