Thursday, May 29, 2014

the last bits of May

Seriously, I can't believe it's almost June.  May just flew by. 

We kept busy with a lot of random little things, as usual. 

Nathan  and I went to the lake one evening. It was so nice out and the lake is gorgeous. 
:) we aren't very good at selfies. 

I had to walk out on this tree. :) I didn't fall, don't worry.

Last Thursday, I spent all day in Chicago for court. This time court went well. I have to go again next week for another client. I'm getting really used to the Cook county court house. 

Last Friday night, we went out to Princeville for Nathan's sibling's graduation. Karen graduated from 8th grade and Philip graduated from high school.

Saturday, Nathan and I went over to Bob and Jenny's to help them mulch.  I got to hold little Emmy again. She's a cutie. 
thy guys got to go up on the roof. 


Cecily 'helped' too :)


Sunday evening, we were invited to Max and Mary's for supper with my parents, Fred and Di, and Doug and Peg. It was a lot of fun.  We of course were the young couple, but it was great. I haven't been able to spend much time with Max and Mary or Doug and Peg since all of the weddings in these past few years.

Memorial day was great. Nathan had friends over most of the day so I went over to the farm and got to enjoy the sunshine, gussy, and a cute kitten.  Nathan and his friends grilled supper so, I didn't even have to deal with that. :) It was a wonderful three day weekend. 

And then on Tuesday night, I went to another shower for Matthew and Rebecca. 

We close on our house really soon. Like, Monday! crazy. I don't feel old enough to own a house. 

In Christ
~Michelle. 

No comments: