Monday, July 14, 2014

summer weekend

I finally feel like it's summer. :) 

Friday, Kendra, Lena and I drove out to Leo for Alyssa's personal shower.  I stayed up late that night playing games with Austin and Carli. 

On Saturday, Loren took us out boating. Lena got to try wake-boarding for the first time. She did amazing.  I was able to wake board too. It was so much fun. I'm incredibly sore now. 

I hadn't been to Leo for a while, so it was nice to be able to spend some time with the Klops. 

Sunday evening, Nathan and I went swimming with Matt, Lena, Troy, and Trent at my uncle Roy's lake.  It was a beautiful evening. Troy and I aren't very good at water basketball. Ok. I'm not that good. 

Other than that, life is quieting down. Sort of. This week begins my countdown to Wyss Family Vacation! Five more days! :)

In Christ
~Michelle

No comments: