Nathan and I went camping with Matt and Lena over the 4th. We went to Comlara park outside of Bloomington Thursday evening into Saturday morning. We had beautiful weather.
We camped at a 'secluded' campsite, so we had to hike in all of our gear. It was slightly reminiscent of the boundary waters, but far easier and no canoe. :)
Nathan and Matt went fishing during the day and Lena and I headed to the beach. The perfect way to spend a day. :)
It really was a great way to spend the weekend. I love camping.
In Christ
~Michelle
We camped at a 'secluded' campsite, so we had to hike in all of our gear. It was slightly reminiscent of the boundary waters, but far easier and no canoe. :)
Nathan and Matt went fishing during the day and Lena and I headed to the beach. The perfect way to spend a day. :)
our camp site
the lake
Nathan and I borrowed Jake's tent. It was a little small :)
relaxing :)
Well, Lena and I aren't as good at relaxing as the guys,
so we went wild black-raspberry picking.
Nathan and Lena are pros at fire starting.
S'mores.
looking quite greasy
taking down the tent :(
hiking out
wild black raspberries
:) they were so good.
For the record, I waited to see if the others died before I ate them. :) tehe.
Here we are :)
It really was a great way to spend the weekend. I love camping.
In Christ
~Michelle
1 comment:
Jealous. :)
Post a Comment