Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Before and After

I finally was able to take some after pictures of our house. :)  
(you will notice I still haven't decided on curtains)

The Dining Room
Before:


 After:
:)

The Living Room
Before:

After:
It stayed about the same color, 
but the fresh coat of paint and clean carpets helped a ton!


The Kitchen:
I don't have any before pictures. :(


The Downstairs Bathroom
Before:
such a dark color

:) lightened up a bit

The Guest Bedroom
Before:

After:
This picture makes it look way greener than it is.

The Sewing Room
Before:

After
my fun room. :) my peach room. 
This is my little room where I will not do a lot of sewing. :)

The Upstairs Bathroom
Before:
dark dark dark
 After:
ah :) let their be light.

The Master Bedroom
Before:

During:

After:
look at those lovely grey blue walls :)

:) 
And here is our lovely home :)
yes, the siding is yellow. 
I'm still trying to decide what fun color to paint the front door. 

In Christ
~Michelle

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Love the interim curtains. :)

I vote for a navy door.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.