Two Saturdays ago, I had my high school crew over.
The table all set for the girls.
Haley, Joy, Emily, and Katy. Katie W. didn't make the picture, but little Ellis did.
We had a good evening catching up, watching Ellis, and just hanging out.
This past Saturday, the Wyss cousins went skiing.:) It wasn't the best turn out we could have had, but we had fun.
The group.
We met 5 other skiers on their way to Chestnut too at McDonalds, so we got the group rate.
After skiing half the day, I decided to challenge myself and learn to snowboard with Lena.
We spent a lot of time on our rears.
beautiful views!
It was a great day for skiing and I think everyone had a great time. There were no broken bones. :) I'm extremely sore though.
Other than that, I've been busy working and wrecking cars. ;)
In Christ
~Michelle






No comments:
Post a Comment