The end of January, beginning of February, has been rather uneventful. We've had lots of quite evenings staying home and out of the cold. Work has been crazy, I wouldn't even know where to begin to explain, so I've enjoyed the quiet evenings and Saturdays.
I finally found some fabric I like for some of my windows. So, I spent an evening sewing. :) I'm not good at it by any means but the results are passable I think.
In an attempt to be healthier (see treadmill above) we are trying to eat more veggies and such. So, I pushed myself the other night and tried two new things: Asparagus and Fish. I've never liked either, but I tend to like food better when I cook it, so I thought I'd give it a shot.
Last Friday night, I had the Wyss cousin's over for a brownie night. I think it should become a tradition, because it was awesome.
Last Saturday, we went to the Goodfield spaghetti supper at the Goodfield grade school. It was awkward. There was such a strange mix of people and lots of kids I went to school with that looked so different. And, sorry, but when it was the Chili and Oyster supper (the Chili) it was so much better. :) It was fun to be back in my old grade school for a little bit.
That evening, the winds picked up again. But, we braved the terrible roads to go have supper at my parents. Who says no to free food and a chance to get out of the house? :)
Our house looks pretty in the snow.
Other than that, life around the house has been dull. Work, however...yikes. I think I may save that until I can wrap my own brain around it all. :)
In Christ
~Michelle.
I finally found some fabric I like for some of my windows. So, I spent an evening sewing. :) I'm not good at it by any means but the results are passable I think.
My Brother sewing machine doing a wonderful job.
my kitchen window.
One of the office windows. Oh, and we got a treadmill.
In an attempt to be healthier (see treadmill above) we are trying to eat more veggies and such. So, I pushed myself the other night and tried two new things: Asparagus and Fish. I've never liked either, but I tend to like food better when I cook it, so I thought I'd give it a shot.
It was so amazing.
I officially like asparagus and fish. :)
Everyone brought some sort of a topping.
This happened.
This happened
Mmm. and this happened.
This one happened too.
Oh! yah. This happened as well.
It was fantabulous.
Last Sunday, Church was canceled due to the weather. I got a little stir crazy and invited Lena and her sister Emily to go on a walk with me. It ended with us building the cutest snow-woman ever. She's French.
Do you wanna build a snow man?
That evening, the winds picked up again. But, we braved the terrible roads to go have supper at my parents. Who says no to free food and a chance to get out of the house? :)
we couldn't see much
Our house looks pretty in the snow.
Other than that, life around the house has been dull. Work, however...yikes. I think I may save that until I can wrap my own brain around it all. :)
In Christ
~Michelle.
No comments:
Post a Comment