Work takes me to interesting places. Last week, I got to go to the Tazewell county probation office. It used to be an old post office and it is beautiful.
I'm sure it's ok to take pictures, but there were large security cameras, it being a probation office and all, so I was a bit chickened. I decided it was less suspicious to pretend I wasn't taking pictures and tilt my cell phone around sneakily. :) hehe.
check out this beautiful stair case
look at those old mail slots!
sigh :)
Last weekend, Lena and I had a garage sale. I took off Friday from work so I got to sit there Friday and Saturday. We had beautiful weather.
Our set up :)
I made cotton candy to sell. It went pretty well.

Saturday, Cecily stopped by. I gave her some free cotton candy.
Lena got Cecily an Ana kite. She ran around Lena's back yard trying to get it to fly.
Two days sitting in a garage doesn't sound like too much fun, but it really was. The mornings were the busiest. I mostly sat and watched squirrels. :) It was very therapeutic.
The garage sale exceeded my expectations. It was a lot of work but I think I'd probably do it again next year. :)
In Christ
~Michelle





2 comments:
How long does the cotton candy last? I have some kids I know that would love some:)
If it's sealed it lasts pretty well. If not, and it's humid, the water starts to melt it back down.
Post a Comment