A while back, (yes I'm catching up again) Nathan and some other church guys took the "Body Builders" boys rock climbing. Since I know how to belay (hold the rope at the bottom) I got to go along.

Tate showing off his new-found ability to climb.
That afternoon, I decided I needed some sun, so I went to the farm for a while.
I climbed the grain leg. The fields look very wet.
Last Friday, Nathan and I went to the young group singing at the nursing home and then had them over afterwords. We had a brownie bar. It was wonderful :) They stayed late, which was great. It was great to be back with the young group.
I got the 3rd off since the 4th was a Saturday. I was in need of a holiday. :)
Mom, Jenny and the girls, and Lena came over for lunch. Lena brought Charlotte, the kitten, over for Cecily and Emmy, and me :) Cecily had fun terrorizing the poor thing.
We then hit the pool for my first swim of the season. It was great.
Just a few more produce pictures:
raspberries :)

cucumbers! we have so many.
one afternoon's picking
On the fourth, I went to the farm and made applesauce with my mom.
boiling the apples
the sauce maker
all packaged up and ready to freeze.
Fred and Di had the family over for supper on the fourth.
they had kittens:)
We watched the fireworks at Ron and Kary's in Eureka.
I gave Emmy some glow stick bracelets. She loved them. :)
Emmy seemed to enjoy the fireworks too.
Happy Fourth of July!
Sunday, was a relatively quiet day. After church, Nathan and I went out to the wheat field. Fred snapped a few pictures for us.
We aren't the most photogenic, but it'll do. :)
I was bored, as usual, so we called up Matt and Lena, and they and Lena's sister joined us for Uncle Bob's Ice cream. We went to Eureka lake to eat it.
It was a beautiful night
Lena mentioned it reminded her of our trip boundary waters.
Which we realized was five years ago.
Flashback:
6/30/2010
07/02/2010
Also, randomly, we've lived in our house for over a year now!
Home :)
I've been loving my front porch.
It's been good.
In Christ
~Michelle




















2 comments:
Your house is so quaint and cute!
So fun to see a picture of your home. Also the updates.
Bring some yummy produce on vacation. My . . .uh . . . garden just got mowed. Only lettuce, peas and spinach came forth. We did save a few volunteer tomatoes and are getting some cherry tomatoes. Lots of lettuce till July.
No one was available to do rototiller for me this year. Great crop of weeds/grass.
Post a Comment