Saturday, August 15, 2015

six flags

This week at work was crazy.  I worked extra hours almost every day. 

Tuesday though, I'm not sure you would call it work or fun. :). I got the opportunity to be a chaperone for my clients at Six Flags. 

A few of my coworkers went too. Once we got to the park, the clients ditched us, so we had the whole day to ride roller coasters. It was great. 

I did not go on this one. I was too scared.


My favorite ride.


We went on a water ride


I got soaked 


I went on this one :)

We took a ride on a giant Ferris wheel at the end of the day. 


I rode that ride too


And that one


And this one:) check out that 150ft drop there!

I screamed the whole time.
We rode one ride with the clients. And I screamed for them too. Hehe.



The Ferris wheel

I didn't get home until 11:00 that night. 
It was pretty exhausting.

It was fun. I had some good conversations with my clients and coworkers on the drive and I think I earned a little more respect from some of the clients. They were surprised I would ride roller coasters at all:) I showed them this farm girl isn't scared of much. ( even if I scream the whole time) 


In Christ
~Michelle

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

teehee