Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Gideon Ray

Gideon Ray 
So, modest.
I'm sure someday he will appreciate this picture.
hehe.


Born: 10/16/16 4:08am
Weight: 6 lbs. 2 oz.
Length: 19 inches

Nathan and I are both praising God for this amazing little guy.  There were so many answered prayers involved in his birth and so many moments my plans had to change and I had to surrender control to God.  He didn't let us down. :)
 He's definitely the cutest baby ever. So there.  
We are doing well, home, and adjusting to this new life. 

Don't worry, I plan write up the birth story for another post. 

In Christ
~Michelle

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is adorable! We are so happy for you. We look forward to hearing more about his birth and of course can't wait to meet him!

Renee

Daniel & Wendi said...

He really is so darling! I need to bring you a meal! Maybe you should tell me when? :)