Gideon hit the one month mark last week.
I decided that I will attempt to take monthly pictures for his baby book. My attempts were quite hilarious. :)
Max and Mary had us for potluck. I didn't have to take anything, which was super nice.
I decided that I will attempt to take monthly pictures for his baby book. My attempts were quite hilarious. :)
poor little buster
hehe
The quilt is the one that Jenny and I made together.
Jenny actually did the majority. It turned out really well, I think. :)
Some days are better than others here. From the beginning, I knew I was the type to get bored. And, after five weeks of sitting on the couch pretty much constantly, I'm feeling very, very stir crazy.
Last week was better though, because I got out every day! I went shopping, to church sewing (though I only knotted a row or two between feedings), visited the farm, spent an afternoon with Lena and Jack, and went to lunch with a few other moms.
Hanging out with Jack
Jack loved Gideon and his pacifier
We've been to church four times now. So, far it hasn't been as bad as I anticipated. I do spend the majority of my time in the nursing room, but Gideon generally has done really well.
Ready for church
Max and Mary had us for potluck. I didn't have to take anything, which was super nice.
we matched :)
We are planning to cloth diaper. I bought a bunch the other day.
They are so much fun!
He's still pretty small and they don't fit that well, so I haven't switched to full time cloth diapering yet. But, they seem to work really well when I do try them out on him.
We bought a baby carrier wrap. He likes it but he likes to stick his head up and look around. Which, since he doesn't have the greatest head control yet, kind of defeats the hands free purpose.
but when he's tired, he's super cozy :)
my cuddly little man
I think I caught an almost smile the other morning :)
This wasn't his sleep reflex smile, he was wide awake.
I weighed him on Monday and he was up to 9 lbs 1oz. He's getting chubby. :)
Well, that's been my life these days. Until we get more mobile or I get back to work, you are pretty much stuck with lots of pictures of Gideon. :)
In Christ
~Michelle
~Michelle
No comments:
Post a Comment