We spent Thanksgiving with my family at the farm.
I took a pie. And, apparently I've been making pumpkin pie wrong my whole life.
I have always had issues with the crust shrinking. I couldn't figure it out. (I poked holes in the crust and put plenty of crust in the pan) Until I texted a picture to my mom... yeah... you aren't supposed to bake the crust first. sigh. Thankfully I had extra crust and I just made another.
look at all of the cooks in the kitchen :)
grandma and Pearl helped with the gravy
look at all that food :)
Never to many pies
Thanksgiving was different this year. About halfway through the meal, Gideon decided it was time for him to eat too. I didn't even get to finish my first plate. sigh. It was probably a good thing. I was already full. :)
The guys decided to take apart mom and dad's laptop.
The managed to get it working!
The Saturday after Thanksgiving, Bob and Jenny had us over for Cousin's Night.
the kids were great entertainment
Emmy on the tablet...
At one point Cecily wanted to watch a video with her. She ran out of the room and Cecily started crying. hehe. I tried not to laugh too hard.
The guys learning a new nerdy game.
Cadence hanging out with Gideon.
I holed up on Monday. It was cold and rainy.
Tuesday I went out shopping with my mom. I need a post-pregnancy wardrobe. I have very, very few things that fit. Sigh.
Gideon is doing great. :) He's almost up to 10lbs as of Monday.
chilling on the floor.
He prefers the floor to the bassinet during the day because he can see the world better
All dressed up for Church.
6 weeks old!
Free!!!
He sleeps better when he's toasty, so we tried bundling him one night.
I think he looks ridiculous. :)
“O give thanks unto the Lord; for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever. O give thanks unto the
God of gods: for his mercy endureth for ever. O give thanks to the Lord
of lords: for his mercy endureth for ever.” Psalm 136:1-3
~Michelle
No comments:
Post a Comment