Gideon was three weeks old on Sunday.
He's getting chubbier and cuter every day. :) My poor phone is struggling to keep up with the number of pictures I've taken. It keeps telling me I've run out of storage.
He's gotten a lot of visitors.
We had his pictures taken at the hospital, which of course they were so cute, we fell for it and bought them. Our doula, Bethany, is also a photographer and she took more pictures a week later.
Gideon is up past his birth weight and eating like a little pig. At his 2 week appointment the doctor said he was perfect. I know. :) I'm doing well. Though I'm struggling with boredom. There is only so much you can do when he wants to nurse constantly. Even when he spaces it out a bit, there isn't much time to start anything.
And if you are interested, here is the nursery:
He's getting chubbier and cuter every day. :) My poor phone is struggling to keep up with the number of pictures I've taken. It keeps telling me I've run out of storage.
He wasn't so happy about his first trip to the doctor.
look at that face.
first bath... he was pretty unsure of what to think.
He liked cuddling in his towel though
He slept through his first walk.
I'm so grateful for the abnormally warm weather. I can get outside a little bit,
Look at that growing belly
funny face
Awww :)
Grandma Braker
Grandpa Braker
Grandpa Wyss
Cousins!
Hehe. Cadence dwarfs him :)
Cousins- Eva and Gideon
We had his pictures taken at the hospital, which of course they were so cute, we fell for it and bought them. Our doula, Bethany, is also a photographer and she took more pictures a week later.
Gideon is up past his birth weight and eating like a little pig. At his 2 week appointment the doctor said he was perfect. I know. :) I'm doing well. Though I'm struggling with boredom. There is only so much you can do when he wants to nurse constantly. Even when he spaces it out a bit, there isn't much time to start anything.
And if you are interested, here is the nursery:
Gideon is showing off the cool changing pad cover. :)
And, the finished quilt.
Jenny finished it for me :)
We made it to church for the first time on the 30th for Trent's baptism. Gideon did really pretty well. Everyone asks me if he is a good baby or not. Since I have nothing to compare him to, and I'm still functioning, I'd say he's a good baby. Nathan has been awesome too, though. He gets up with me at night if I need help and has even taken a shift feeding him with a bottle.
Anyway, that's about all that has been going on.
In Christ
~Michelle



No comments:
Post a Comment